Friday, March 11, 2016

3rd Quarter Independent Reading Reflection

I have read 10 memorable books this quarter. These books were amazing books and I recommend them to anybody who like to read and is looking for new genres to explore. The first book will be the most difficult read and the last, the simplest.

The Witch at Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth  Speare
The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Enders Shadow by Orson S. Card
Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
1984 by George Orwell 
The Confidence Game Maria Konnikova 
Pathfinder by Orson S. Card
The Gift of Fear by Gawn de Becker

My goal for this quarter was to read ten memorable books and 2 books from each genre including nonfiction. I met my goals perfectly. My goal for next quarter is to read 5 nonfiction books and 5 fictional of various genres. Each book should be 200 pages to 799 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment